An RTO is very much important for a region in order to maintain proper traffic management, pollution control, smooth tax collection. That is why every state RTO tried to set up Regional RTOs so that they can implement the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988 effectively. Aligarh RTO comes under the state RTO of Uttar Pradesh. In terms of effectiveness, it is one of the most responsible RTOs that the state can be proud of.
Functions of Aligarh Regional Transport Department (R.T.O)
The functions of an RTO are many. If we take a close look, we can understand that it is the Aligarh RTO that manages an effective transport system in Aligarh. So, let us check on the functions of Aligarh RTO.
- Driving Licence
Aligarh RTO issues new Learning Licences and Driving Licences. In addition to that, Aligarh RTO issues International Driving Licences and licences for driving schools. It also renews the existing licences. The Aligarh RTO adds to the list of vehicles and thereby offers the responsibility to let things function normally.
- Conductor’s Licence
Aligarh RTO gives fresh Conductor’s Driving licence to the eligible candidate.
- Registration of Motor Vehicle
Every new vehicle in Aligarh gets its registration with the Aligarh RTO. It offers Registration Certificate and maintains the smooth transfer of ownership or any change in address or ownership in the RC books.
Aligarh RTO gives you No Objection Certificates (NOC), permits for the vehicles and fitness certificates.
- Online Permits Application and Objection System for Vehicles
Aligarh RTO provides facilities of online application. You can get permits and file grievances with the RTO. It collects revenue while monitoring vehicles at check posts.
Aligarh RTO Codes
Contact Details of Aligarh RTO
RTO Office code : UP-81
Address for Communication:
5/129 GT Rd
Ram Nagar Colony
Uttar Pradesh 202002
Contact No- 0571 240 7374
- What are the documents required to register a vehicle in Aligarh?
One needs to submit-
- Form 20
- Sale certificate (Form 21)
- Form 22(road worthiness certificate)
- Age with address proof
- Passport photographs
- Vehicle insurance certificate
- Invoice for each imported vehicle
- Form 22(A) (For not built body type)
- Form 34 (For loan or hypothecation)
- What are the different types of vehicle registration in Aligarh?
Many types of registration take place in Aligarh RTO. Let us look at them.
- New registration of vehicles that have been bought inside Uttar Pradesh.
- Form FT, Form 27 along with an imprint of the chassis of the vehicles purchased outside Uttar Pradesh.
- Form 28 or Form 29 or Form 33 for making any change in the ownership or address.
- How can I get a personalized number for my vehicle in Aligarh?
It is very easy. Just follow the below steps.
- Take the TR sticker
- Submit Invoice of Sales, driving licence, road worthiness certificate, and POC.
- Take part in the bidding for fancy or lucky numbers.
- Make the payment
- How can I apply for transfer of ownership of a vehicle online in Aligarh?
You just have to fill up a form numbered as Form 33. It will be available on the website of Aligarh Regional Transport Office.
- What are the documents required for the RC Book address change in Aligarh?
You can initiate the process by filling out Form 29 accompanying with Form 33 or Form 30.
- What are the documents required for transfer of ownership of a vehicle from another state to Aligarh?
Here’s the list of the documents you need to submit.
- Form FT
- Form 27
- Chassis print
- RC Book
- Insurance certificate
- PUC certificate
- Address proof
- How can I get insurance for my vehicle in Aligarh?
Any vehicle registered with Aligarh RTO must procure third party insurance that covers third-party liability and damages caused. Your insurance may cover damage to the vehicle registered with the insurance. Unless you do that, you cannot drive your vehicle legally in Aligarh RTO. So, you must consider purchasing the insurance for your vehicle.
- How to apply for a duplicate RC Book in Aligarh?
In case of loss or damage to RC book, follow the below steps
- File a First Information Report at the nearby police station
- Fill up the Form no 26 either online or at the RTO office.
- Include relevant documents.
- Let the authority make an inspection of your vehicle.
- How to renew registration certificate (RC) of the vehicle in Aligarh after 15 years?
- Fill up Form 26
- Get the vehicle inspected
- Make payment
- Take Acknowledgement Slip
- Collect RC book
- What is the procedure of vehicle registration in Aligarh RTO?
You need to submit the following documents
- Form 20
- Inspection certificate
- Other relevant papers
The authority will verify the details put forward by you. Then you will receive SMS or mail containing the Registration number. After that, you will receive the RC book through speed post.
Read More: RTO state and city Information
List of Some Sarathi Parivahan RTO Cities
- RTO Amravati MH
- RTO Bharuch GJ
- RTO Bhiwani MH
- RTO Cuttack OD
- RTO Dehradun UK
- RTO Gandhinagar GJ
- RTO Ghaziabad UP
- RTO Jalandhar PB
- RTO Jamnagar GJ
- RTO Khanna PB
- RTO Mohali PB
- RTO Navsari GJ
- RTO Nellore AP
- RTO Noida UP
- RTO Patiala PB
- RTO Ranga Reddy TS
- RTO Sabarkantha GJ
- RTO Sanga Reddy TS
- RTO Satara MH
- RTO Solapur MH
- RTO Sonipat HR
- RTO Vasai Virar MH
- RTO Wadala MH
- RTO Yamuna Nagar HR
List of Some Sarathi Parivahan RTO States and UTs