A regional RTO like Noida RTO works in its prescribed region to provide a better transport system. It works for a steady enactment of the central law made for Motor Vehicles in our country. It requires any regional transport office to work for the attaining of effective and smooth traffic. Noida has the regional RTO working under the Uttar Pradesh state RTO. It maintains traffic. It collects revenue. It controls pollution.
Functions of Noida Regional Transport Department (R.T.O)
Noida RTO really does a great number of functions. The functions are highly important. You can check
- Driving Licence
If someone wishes to have the Driving Licence, he must go to Noida RTO to submit his application. International Driving Licence is also available with Noida RTO. The Drive Schools that run in this area also need licences from Noida RTO. You can easily renew your licence. Noida RTO regularly updates the existing lists of vehicles.
- Conductor’s Licence
Conductor’s Driving Licence which is also available in Noida RTO is an important document. Make your application and get it.
- Registration of Motor Vehicle
New vehicles bought by you must undergo the legal registration process at the nearest RTO. The regional RTO at Noida offers the facility of new and fresh registration. One can get his RC Book from Noida RTO.
Any vehicle you buy needs a legal Fitness Certificate Or alternatively called No Objection Certificate. Permits that you require are available with the Noida RTO.
- Online Permits Application and Objection System for Vehicles
Noida RTO provides Online Permits Application facility. An online objection system is also there. Log into the website of Noida RTO. Fill up your form.
Noida RTO Codes
Contact Details of Noida RTO
RTO Office code: UP-16
Address for Communication:
- Sector 32, Opposite NTPC
Uttar Pradesh, 201301
Phone No: 91-120-2505556
- Asstt. Regional Transport Office
Gautam Buddh Nagar (Noida)
Phone Number: 0120- 2505556
- What are the documents required to register a vehicle in Noida?
To make a registration for the vehicle, one needs these documents
- Form 20
• Sale certificate (Form 21)
• Form 22(roadworthiness certificate
- Age plus address proof
• Passport photographs
• Vehicle insurance certificate
• Invoice for imported vehicle
• Form 22(A) (For not built body type)
• Form 34 (For loan or hypothecation)
- What are the different types of vehicle registration in Noida?
There are a few types of registrations available in Noida RTO such as
- New registration (For vehicles purchased inside Uttar Pradesh)
- Form FT and Form 27 (For those vehicles purchased outside Uttar Pradesh). You need an imprint of chassis.
- Form 28 accompanied with Form 33 or Form 29 for changing details of ownership, address, etc.
- How can I get a personalized number for my vehicle in Noida?
Anyone can get a personalized vehicle number by following a process step by step. The steps are mentioned here
- Take TR sticker
- Submit Invoice of Sales
- Submit roadworthiness certificate
- Submit driving licence
- Submit POC.
- Bid for a fancy or personalized number.
- Make payment
- How can I apply for transfer of ownership of a vehicle online in Noida?
To transfer the ownership of a vehicle, one needs Form 33 which is easily available online.
- What are the documents required for the RC Book address change in Noida?
If you want to change the address mentioned the RC Book, you will need two forms- Form 29 and either Form 30 or Form 33. One can get these forms from the website of Noida RTO.
- What are the documents required for transfer of ownership of a vehicle from another state to Noida?
If you want to transfer the ownership of the vehicle, you have to go through a simple procedure. You will require these documents-
- Form FT
• Form 27
• Chassis print
• RC Book
• Insurance certificate
• PUC certificate
• Address proof7. How can I get insurance for my vehicle in Noida?
Vehicle insurance is a must for driving legally on the road. There is no need to get costly insurance. But the insurance must include third-party coverage. It provides coverage for damages happened to the third-party. It also gives you coverage when the vehicle gets damaged. Vehicle insurances are now easily available online and offline.
- How to apply for a duplicate RC Book in Noida?
It is not a difficult process to get a duplicate RC Book. So, do not worry and follow these steps-
- File FIR
- submit Form 26(online or offline)
- Include other documents
- Get vehicle inspected.
- How to renew registration certificate (RC) of the vehicle in Noida after 15 years?
You must renew the RC Book after 15 years. For that, you have to go through these steps
- Fill Form 26
- Get vehicle inspected
- Make payment
- Take Acknowledgement Slip
- Collect RC book
- What is the procedure of vehicle registration in Noida RTO?
Documents needed are
- Form 20
- Inspection certificate
- Other relevant paper
Your documents and information will go under verification. You will receive the registration number through message or email and the original RC Book by post.
Read More: RTO state and city Information
List of Some Sarathi Parivahan RTO Cities
- RTO Aligarh UP
- RTO Amravati MH
- RTO Bharuch GJ
- RTO Bhiwani MH
- RTO Cuttack OD
- RTO Dehradun UK
- RTO Gandhinagar GJ
- RTO Ghaziabad UP
- RTO Jalandhar PB
- RTO Jamnagar GJ
- RTO Khanna PB
- RTO Mohali PB
- RTO Navsari GJ
- RTO Nellore AP
- RTO Patiala PB
- RTO Ranga Reddy TS
- RTO Sabarkantha GJ
- RTO Sanga Reddy TS
- RTO Satara MH
- RTO Solapur MH
- RTO Sonipat HR
- RTO Vasai Virar MH
- RTO Wadala MH
- RTO Yamuna Nagar HR
List of Some Sarathi Parivahan RTO States and UTs