Axis Bank, formerly identified as UTI Bank established at the end of 1993 with operations starting in 1994 as a result of the Indian Government’s decision to allocate the development of new private banks. They were the first to acquire a license under the latest RBI guidelines & also the first Indian bank to present safe debit card payment with IVR (interactive voice response).
How is the AXIS Bank different from other banks?
Focusing on development, Axis Bank covers a system of over 1300 branches with more than 5900 branches in India. Their head office is in Mumbai while the registered office is in Ahmadabad & the rest of their branches spread all over India. They also make their existence acknowledged in countries such as Hong Kong, Dubai & Shanghai with hopes of further global expansion.
The user-friendly services make Axis bank different from other private banks. Their services contain but are not limited to large & mid-corporate banking, SME banking in addition to agri-banking, international banking & retail banking.
In 2008 Axis Bank introduced India’s first EMV chip-based card, the Platinum Credit Card. They also present Speed Banking with Internet, Mobile & SMS banking.
AXIS Bank Net Banking
Axis Bank Internet Banking acknowledged as iConnect. When a person chooses Current or Saving Accounts with Axis Bank, it provides their clientele an option of Internet Banking. There is no split registration or application needed for the point of Internet banking in Axis Bank. After allowing authorization for Net banking, Axis Bank provides you a paper, which contains ID usually called Customer ID. In addition to this, Axis Bank sends Net banking password in a sealed cover. You must carefully tear the sealed envelope and get the Net banking Password. Then after choosing the Axis Bank website. The rest of the necessary steps of Axis Bank Internet Banking mentioned below.
- Go through the official website of Axis Bank
- Click the Login button you will get at the right side of your screen, under the Internet Banking section. If you are using it for the first time, choose the Register option. A new window will appear
- Here you need to click on continue.
- After that put your Login ID (Customer ID) & Account Number and registered Mobile Number after that click on Submit You can easily find all these details on your bank checkbook.
- After following all the points, you are good to go with Axis Bank Internet Banking. Set your own PIN and enjoy it.
AXIS Bank Credit Card
How to use AXIS Bank Credit Card Properly: Tips and Tricks
There are several benefits of having a credit card. One of the major benefits is that there is no need to depend on your friends & family if you are in urgent need of funds. It helps you to solve your unforeseen costs. It also helps you to pay the amount for hotels, airlines and travel companies, who do not accept cash payment. One can use the AXIS Bank Credit Card properly and make payments by using the mention tips and tricks.
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
- By using Internet banking services, one can pay their axis bank credit card bills from their Axis bank savings account.
- Customers can also make payments for their credit cards from other banks using Net Banking services.
- For early credits, one can also use NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) to pay their outstanding credit card bills from every bank account.
- It is one of the secure and best options to pay your bill Use Axis Bank Android mobile App.
- Cardholders can pay the least amount due or the total amount due through the bank’s current or savings accounts using the Auto Debit
- Payments can be made at the bank’s ATMs using debit cards by credit card
AXIS Bank Credit Card Payment Cycle in Detail
Axis Bank credit cards as you already know are the most excellent way to manage the urgent need of funds. As it is a debt, you have to pay it back too within the grace period which is usually 50 days. The payment made within the grace age is interest-free but if you fail to do disbursement, you will have to pay the interest. So, how can you pay the bill? Well, the procedure for a credit card bill payment is easy with Axis Bank.
AXIS Bank Customer care
As you know Axis bank is extremely different from other private banks available in India. When it comes to customer support it provides its customer with user-friendly support services. Their support staffs are skilled to be sensitive and expert when dealing with customer inquiries and complaints and always offer information regarding the rights and responsibilities of their clients in a method that is clear and forthcoming. The bank also takes on to reverse bank charges that apply as a result of a fault on their side.
Complaints are to be directed to the appropriate branches Complaint Handling Officer either orally or in writing via letter, or email. According to their complaint Redressal Policy, the Complaint Handling Officer has seven days after receiving the complaint to fix the matter. In the case that the customer is not pleased with the said resolution, the subject may be taken up with higher levels of rights such as the Central Office.
AXIS Bank Mutual Funds
AXIS Bank Mutual Funds and HDFC Share Price
The Axis Bank Mutual Fund is a venture where you invest your funds to get high returns. The investment done by the professionals reduces the hazard comparatively as the experts are involved and they expand your money across the diverse sector, asset class, & market cap.
You can also settle your investment and get higher returns by open-ended schemes. It has a total of 50 mutual fund scheme which let the investor to invest and make the profit and good returns. Well, you can make much more returns than a bank scheme you by investing in Axis Bank Mutual Fund.
AXIS Bank Securities
Axis Bank offers an improved security feature to save customer’s online transactions. Once the client registers for Net secure, he/she can generate an OTP through SMS, Web-pin or 1-touch Device which will be used with the security pin for transacting online. This makes the business protected and secure as the client will have to approve each online transaction by manually putting the password.
Types of Netsecure
- Netsecure with SMS: In this mode, the Netsecure Code will be sent on your registered mobile number. Presently, Axis Bank offers this facility to domestic clients only.
- Netsecure with 1-Touch Device: In this mode, the client has to produce the Netsecure code using the 1-Touch device given by the bank.
- Mobi-Token Application: Customers must install the Axis Netsecure application from App Store or Play Store to generate the OTP by the app. At present, Axis Bank provides this feature to NRI clients only.
- Netsecure with Webpin: To get a webpin, clients should register one or more of their often used computers. Customers must use Webpin to get the Netsecure
Latest AXIS Bank Controversy and News
Here is the newest news from axis bank; Axis Bank has recently confirmed that it has cut its marginal cost-based lending rates (MCLR) for all tenor. The bank has cut its annual MCLR 8.55 percent from 8.65 percent with a consequence of August 17, 2019.
Here is also a Controversy about bank Axis Bank has penalized for delaying delivery of a credit card to by The District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum. Firing a complaint by Rajender Kumar Mehmi of Sector 21, the forum directed the bank’s branch in Sector 10 to pay ₹5,000 on account of mental distress and harassment and ₹5,000 as lawsuit cost. Rajender maintains NRI savings account in the branch, as he is working in Doha, Qatar, as a teacher.
AXIS Bank Jobs
Axis Bank is a good and secure solution of any monetary investment. It is a top corporation in the Indian financial industry. Lots of vacancies are brought each year by Axis Bank with particular criteria of eligibility for Axis bank staffing. This is done for various posts. Every year, vacancies are brought in for several posts for axis bank. The desired applicant can submit their application online by visiting popular job search portals such as shine and naukri.com below we are providing a list of vacancies for axis bank.
Axis Bank Business Development Executive TL in Uttar Pradesh
Axis Bank hiring Business Development Executive TL candidates will have to focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, & prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with possible customers.
- Recognize, qualifying, and securing selling opportunities; generation activities; developing modified targeted sales strategies
- Building company relationships with available and potential customers
- Understanding client requirements and providing solutions and support; answering potential customer questions and follow-up call questions; responding to customer requests for proposals (RFPs)
Walk-in Assistant Manager Sales | Axis Bank Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal
Axis Bank is seeking a young and dynamic Assistant Manager as our sales experts. Hiring Sales Officers with having a minimum of 2 years of knowledge into sales management and a graduate with less than 30 years of age. If you desire to see yourself with good earning possible and with a brand like Axis Bank, then you will be the right fit for this spot.
Walk-in Branch Operations (HR Profile) – Axis – Mumbai
To make sure that a resigning worker completes the requisite Exit paperwork within TAT. Make sure that the worker separated on the ground of termination & escaping is updated in the system on time and the records have been sustained correctly.
- To manage small cash of the branch and record of the payment on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining track of all office administration details such as expenditure details, stationery necessary & utilized, inward/outward courier details, etc.
Walk-in-Interview For Axis Bank – Home Loan, LAP & Auto Loan Bangalore
Axis Bank is appointing Relationship Officers & Team Leaders under one of the top partners of Axis Bank. If you desire to build your stable career in Banking Sector; you can apply for this job.
- Demonstrating/ Introducing/ Presenting/ providing banking products to customers.
- New client acquirement Convincing customers of the latest product and maintaining a connection with customers.
- Create and drive alternating channels for business besides the regular channels.
- Develop relationships with clients to increase business.