Google Pay – Fund Transfer App by Google
Digital transactions have been increasing day by day after demonetization. It has given a boost to mobile wallets and to the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) stage. Mobile wallets have considerably dominated the markets after the demonetization move; but, the UPI platform has overtaken e-wallets in terms of the transaction value. Moreover, the volume of UPI transactions has been growing and has recorded high growth. The payment system for the same is based on an instant Payment Service platform that allows a user to transfer funds from one bank account to a different bank account in no time.
Google Pay is the latest Google app for online money transactions formerly known as TEZ which makes your life much simpler. It is essentially a digital payment app that helps you get up & run in no time. Previously this app was recognized as Google Tez. Through this Google app, you can merely send and receive funds to anyone using a mobile. Now you just have to enter the amount & tap, pay to make payments. This app will work even if the receiver is not on
Google Pay with a zero fee concern.
Google Pay even let you to store your monetary information like credit, debit, gift, and reward cards that you can in future, make online payments. You can do online shopping, mobile recharge, and a lot more things in no time with Google Pay.
Google Pay: How to use it step by step?
Three things are needed if you desire to have a Google Pay account:
1. You must have a bank account.
2. Your mobile number should be connected with your account number.
3. You should have an ATM or Debit card.
So, are you all set to open your ‘Google Pay account’? Here are the steps you must follow to open a Google pay account.
Steps: How to open a Google pay account
Go through Google play, store and install the ‘Google Pay application on your mobile device.’
Then choose your preferred language & click on the arrow (Placed in the right corner)
Now it will ask to Enter your phone number registered with the bank (Allow your SMS, contacts & location)
After that, it will routinely identify your email id, click on ‘Continue.’
A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile, allow the app access it manually.
After that, you have to pick the screen lock or you can generate a Google pin. Choose the option & click on ‘Continue’.
Make your Google screen lock or pin.
Your Google Pay account has been generated. Now, you need to link your bank account so that you can transfer money effortlessly.
Steps how to add a bank account in Google Pay
- After finishing the primary steps to open the app, tap on your name at the peak of the screen.
- A fresh page will appear requesting you to ‘Add Bank Account,’ click on it.
- Many options will be displayed, pick your ‘Bank name’ from the list.
- After choosing a bank, a pop-up will appear, tap ‘Allow’.
- Step 5: one more pop-up will appear showing the account link, click ‘Ok’.
- Verification SMS will be sent; after that, your mobile number will be confirmed & after that your account. It is completely an automated procedure.
- After verification, a new page will be seen. Now tap on ‘Enter UPI PIN’ to link the
- New Bank account.
- As you enter the UPI PIN, the bank account would be linked to the Google Pay application.
- If you have your UPI PIN, you can use that as well
- Tap on ‘Don’t know your UPI PIN?
- Afterward, you have to put your last 6 digits of your ATM or debit card with end date.
- After that, click on an arrow, on the right corner. The OTP will be sent to your mobile.
- Now you have to put your ATM pin & at last, tap on the accurate sign.
- Now you have to create your UPI PIN.
- You will receive a text message that your UPI PIN has been created.
- Send money to somebody anywhere in India:
- Run your Google Pay application
- Click on a contact to make a payment. If you don’t see the individual that you desire to send money to, click on ‘New Payment’ on the home screen & tap the third alternative ‘Bank transfer.’ Enter all the Bank details & tap ‘Continue.’
- Tap’ Pay’ and enter the amount with the account (what’s this for?)
- Tap Proceed to pay.
- Enter your UPI PIN.
Tez and it’s History
- Google has renamed its payment application Google Tez to Google Pay to tap into the growing Indian digital payment world. The tech master has also partnered with private banks to make easy, immediate disbursement of pre-approved loans to user’s account.
- Made on the Indian government-supported Unified Payments Interface (UPI), Tez let users, free of charge, to make small or huge payments directly from their bank accounts.
- The application was built for India, working on the huge majority of the country’s smartphones and accessible in English & seven Indian languages (Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, and Telugu).
- The app works in corporation with four Banks — Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank & State Bank of India — to ease the processing of payments across over 50 UPI-enabled banks.
- For commerce, Google is offering several added support. Not only business can allow Tez payments, they can also start their individual Tez channels. “Your channel is your space. Tailor offers and allow actions that are exclusive to your business. Now you can reach more clientele without having to drive app installs,” Google tells business owners.
- Tez transactions come into view in a chat-like a window, where you can also exchange mail. So for instance when you pay for your lunch using Tez in a shopping mall, don’t be astonished when you receive a thank you note as an acknowledgment from the café owner.
Google Pay Offers
You can transact funds even if the contact trying to send you funds (or if you are trying to send him/her) isn’t on Google Pay. Not only transactions, but you can also even buy goods using Google Pay. Just ensure the store you are shopping at has BHIM UPI & (or) Google Pay as the payment alternative. Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo, FreshMenu, Croma and Reliance are just a few stores where you can pay using Google Pay.
Earn rewards worth up to Rs 1,00,000 by the scratch cards (check out the terms & conditions page for comprehensive information). Also, One of the most astonishing characteristics is that you dont want to refill Google Pay every time like the majority mobile wallets. You can pay and get money directly to (and from) your bank account. There are no additional charges as well. The transactions have numerous layers of security and are quicker than most transactions.
Google Pay vs Phone Pay
PhonePe is a different well-liked payments app in India, attracting users with a very fine looking interface and loads of cashback offers. It does share many features with Paytm. But, unlike Paytm, it offers local UPI integration as well as a mobile wallet.
With PhonePe, users get to modify their UPI VPAs, with a @ybl suffix. The PhonePe app is made by Flipkart, & is supported by Yes Bank. While you can modify your VPA to your liking in PhonePe, in Tez you can only select from one of the three suffixes.
Separately from customizable VPAs, an excellent interface and mobile wallet, PhonePe also lets you send and get money to/from bank accounts, transfer funds to one of your own bank accounts and make recharges & bill payments.
Google Tez, on the other hand, is still in its embryonic stages, so it’s not a shock that its feature-set is still very basic.
The slight variation is tez has changed to Google pay & its UPI based if you find cashback. Any funds it’ll go directly to ur bank with no getting charge. But paytm and phonepe require a transaction charge from wallet to bank account.
All of these have some exclusive features or offers which you’ll don’t get on the other…
Phonepe: It can transfer funds faster than the others.
It also has joined with so many diverse companies where you’ll get discounts or cashback by paying through Phonepe.
One more feature of Phonepe is that you can connect your Freecharge and Airtel money account with it & you can party on Phonepe by money from those wallets.
Tez: Tez is a Google creation, so you can twist on the app in terms of safety
Tez also have an attribute for which it is most well-known, that is scratch card, where you can get a scratch…
Latest Google Pay News
Indian Google Pay customers will now be competent to include debit and credit cards to the payments application, the corporation announced in an occasion in Delhi. The application so far accepts UPI-based payments from your bank only. But now user can also add debit cards and credit cards.
Google Pay Jobs
Urgent Hiring for Team Leader- Google Pay
Job Location: Lucknow
Experience: 5-8 Years
Client: Google Pay
- Responsible for quantity merchant purchase who can receive payments from google pay
- Getting predefined targets & development in terms of Coverage, Distribution, Value & Volume
- Helping sales manager with sales strategy development and execution
- Reviewing the marketplace response & liable for offering robust bazaar information on viable product offerings & inputs on fresh product development to marketing squad
Hiring for Google Pay Field sales executive
Job Location: Delhi
Experience: 1-3 Years
Client: Google Pay
- Handling sales & allocation of Google Pay; make sure quality merchant acquisition, revenue making & sharing expansion for incremental revenue in the region
- Getting predefined targets & growth in terms of Coverage, sharing, Value & Volume
- Forecasting monthly and quarterly sales plan & objectives in discussion with senior administration
- Devising strategies for the effectual launch of new products and make sure profits from the sale of the same