HDFC Bank Limited is a financial services corporation, incorporated by the Housing and Development Finance Corporation Limited, in 1994. Head Office in Mumbai, it is one of the biggest and leading commercial banks in the private sector in India. It has a huge network of 3000+ branches & 8000+ ATMs across 1,174 towns & cities of India. Aiming to be a leading Indian bank, HDFC Bank provides a range of business and transactional banking services to three major sections – Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking & Treasury.
How is HDFC Bank different from other banks?
Within a little period, HDFC bank has become one of the most famous banks in the nation. It has a wide-ranging chain of branches and ATMs all over the nation, and its different loan offers looked into closely by customers, as well. Bank provides user-friendly services and highest quality security features. It also provides attractive loan offers at the very nominal interest rates as compared to other private banks. This bank becomes the first choice of the private company employs as it provides fast transaction and user-friendly services.
How to Use HDFC net banking?
HDFC Bank offers a range of net banking services to its clientele that comprise both financial as well as non-financial transactions. But, not all are well-known to carry out net banking transactions with ease. In this post, we will discuss about how to use HDFC net banking to transfer fund or make payments to other bank accounts.
You can make any transaction such as money transfer, bill payment, tax pay etc. with HDFC Net Banking. The most significant is that these all transactions can be made from everywhere in the world. You require only a valid id & password which is given by the HDFC bank.
How To Apply For HDFC Net Banking?
It is a general question which was requested by account holders and other concerned people. Below we have mentioned a few simple steps to use HDFC net banking.
- Give an application to activate Net Banking services for your account to your HDFC Branch Head.
- Make sure you provide your resident certificate & passbook printed copies.
- After the submission of application wait for few days. Next, go to your branch and ask for Net Banking id and password.
- The branch officer will provide you id and password.
- Now you are all set to use the service Net Banking.
How to use HDFC Credit Card Properly: Tips and Tricks
HDFC Credit Cards can only be described as the amazing deal maker due to different offers, privileges, etc. You can avail extra cashback on many online portals by using HDFC bank credit cards. These cards cater to a great segment of people from dining & shopping freaks to enthusiastic travelers & cinema-goers. The getting power of these cards makes everybody become their fan. But all that pleasure and pleasantries disappear when you fail to pay on time and let fine & taxes include to the bill the next cycle.
If the thing continues, the bill will go up beyond your paying capability very soon. But, if you go online to make HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment, you can not only be free from all those extra payments but also enjoy a higher degree of ease. There are numerous online payment methods that you can utilize to pay your HDFC credit card bills.
HDFC Credit Card Payment Cycle in Detail
Generally, the billing cycle of HDFC credit card is min 20 days & maximum 50 days. The billing cycles for credit card payment are resolute by the bank for every customer. The days are selected as per the slots. It is not feasible to change the due date online. You can call up the client support team to place your request for changing the HDFC Credit Card Payment Cycle. You can visit the near branch to get details regarding changing the billing cycle.
HDFC Customer care: Complete Guide
There is nothing more significant than to provide excellent customer care services for your business today. And HDFC bank knows it very well that is why they provide outstanding customer support services to its customers. In fact, Customer Care service is the backbone of all industry and will constantly play an important role to assist customers around the nation. The growth of customer care number is growing day by day due to numerous reasons.
In case of clientele are disappointed with any of the bank’s services or employees, they can register their complaints against HDFC bank on three levels: with the client support desk available online, on phone, through email & at all branches, with the complaint Redressal Officer if the customer care is not capable of resolving the complaint, and ultimately with the Nodal Officer in case the grievance continues to be unsettled. All HDFC Bank Complaints surely resolved within a maximum of thirty working days, and in case of failure to do so; the client can raise the complaint to the Banking Ombudsman allotted by the RBI.
HDFC Mutual Funds and HDFC Share Price
Mutual funds measured to be the most excellent way of meeting different financial goals in life. The motive being is that they offer a broad range of investment plans which suit the diverse requirements of the investors. Also, HDFC Mutual Fund in India offers different products to match the investing requirements, which can assist one in achieving the financial goals with ease. Here is the current share price of HDFC bank NSE: HDFCBANK 2,247.40 INR +36.45 (1.65%)
When it comes to the private bank what about security this is an excellent question especially for the people who have not good idea about banking in India as people constantly tend to get confuse about the security of their funds.
But you don’t need to be worried if you are choosing HDFC bank as it provides first-class safety features and security. Also, HDFC Bank ranked 27th safest bank globally. This happens as private banks offer services in a better way as compared to nationalized banks. And on the other hand as nationalized banks are administration run PSU’s which itself promise better security.
Best HDFC Insurance to Buy
There are a few very important reasons for the potential depositors to go for life insurance plans presented by HDFC. As a bank financing different customer welfare plans, the HDFC bank has been gaining recognition in the market quickly. Outstanding customer care and support is one motive for their growing reputation. Also, the terms and conditions are mainly client-friendly and provide an excellent return on savings. All the information about the terms and conditions in addition to the ROI can be obtained by resorting to some trustworthy and reputable service supplier site.
Latest HDFC Controversy and News
Private lender HDFC Bank has chosen Srinivasan Vaidyanathan as Chief Financial Officer. Formally he was on the position of Group Head (Finance) in the bank. He replaces Sashidhar Jagdishan. Vaidyanathan is an Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Cost & Management Accountants of India.
For the students who have done their courses in commerce or finance and banking, the banking sector has an excess of the prospect. These jobs in banks have grown significantly in current years. Here you will find a list of jobs posted by HDFC HR team.
Sales Officer Jobs in Ahmadabad – HDFC Bank
Posted a few days ago for position Sales Officer in Gujarat
- Make sure quality new achievement on CASA for Resident/Non-Resident accounts, Demat, HSL, Credit cards through Referrals from branch walk-ins, connections & cold calls in the catchment area.
- Penetration of FD to existing and possible customers.
- Make sure quality client service delivered.
- Meet efficiency norms clear through the support of channels and individual efforts.
- Lead generation of clients and closure by tele calling, also e-mailing & direct mailing, and tapping walk-ins where possible.
- Generating leads for other goods and passing the same to the division for follow-ups
Accountant jobs – 0 to 5 years of experience –
This job posted on 20 August 2019 for the posts of Accountant in Pune
- To make of invoices & everyday accounting activities
- Debtors Follow up and understanding of receivables
- record Status Report & General Ledgers
- Stocks timetable on weekly & monthly basis
- protection of inventory registers which occupied Inventory valuation report, Inventory flow report
- research of Daily, Weekly, Monthly, MIS Report, Financial reports,
- data analysis
Business Development Executive – HDFC Bank Pvt Ltd
This job posted on 30 August 2019 for the posts of Business Development Executive Jobs in Kanpur
- Identifies selling opportunities by knowing prospects and assessing their position in the industry; researching and examine sales options.
- Sells goods by establishing contact and developing relations with prospects; suggested solutions.
- Maintains relationships with customers by providing help, information, and assistance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending revenue and service improvements.
- Identifies goods improvements or new products by remaining up to date on industry tendency, in addition to that market activities, and opponent.