Functions of Faridabad Regional Transport Department (R.T.O)
Faridabad RTO performs a plethora of functions. These functions are very important. Let us check
- Driving Licence
Driving Licence is the most important document to drive on the roads. Many people want to have their own Driving Licence. The process is very easy. Even International Driving Licences are easily available if you have the eligibility. Driving Schools also need to have licences for running the schools. All these licences are available with Faridabad RTO. You have to make the application. Renewing them is easier. Faridabad RTO updates the list of existing vehicles.
- Conductor’s Licence
Many want the Conductor’s Driving Licence. For that, you have to apply to Faridabad RTO and your application will undergo the due process.
- Registration of Motor Vehicle
Motor vehicles after being bought have to be registered with the nearest RTO. If you live around Faridabad, you have to apply for the same to Faridabad RTO from where you will get the RC Book also.
No Objection Certificate is very necessary. Fitness certificates are something your vehicle needs. Permits are also an important document. All these documents are available with Faridabad RTO. Once you put forward the application, it will undergo the process.
- Online Permits Application and Objection System for Vehicles
Faridabad RTO provides an Online Permits Application system. The objection system is also available online. You can make the applications from the official website of Faridabad RTO.
Faridabad RTO Codes
|Sr. No.||State||Code||Annotations||City||Address Office||Phone no.|
|1||Haryana||HR-38||RTA||Faridabad||RLA-cum-SDM Faridabad, 1st Floor, A Block, Mini Sect. Sector-12, Faridabad – 121007||0129 – 2285777|
- What are the documents required to register a vehicle in Faridabad?
This process is very easy. The list of those documents needed for this is
- Form 20
Sale certificate (Form 21)
• Form 22 (road-worthiness certificate)
- Age plus address proof
• Vehicle insurance certificate
• Invoice for imported vehicle
• Form 22(A) (For not built body type)
• Form 34 (For loan or hypothecation)
- What are the different types of vehicle registration in Faridabad?
Many registrations which are available with Faridabad RTO are
- New registration (For vehicles purchased inside Haryana)
- Form FT and Form 27 (For those vehicles purchased outside Haryana). You need the imprint of the chassis.
- Form 28 accompanied with Form 33 or Form 29 for changing details of ownership, address, etc.
- How can I get a personalized number for my vehicle in Faridabad?
You must not worry about getting a lucky number for the newly bought vehicle. Let’s look at the process
- Take TR sticker
- Submit Invoice of Sales
- Submit roadworthiness certificate
- Submit driving licence
- Submit POC.
- Bid for a fancy or personalized number.
- Make payment
- How can I apply for the transfer of ownership of a vehicle online in Faridabad?
You will have to fill Form 33 up and once you do this you will get the ownership transferred through the due process.
- What are the documents required for the RC Book address change in Faridabad?
You have to fill two forms for this process. One is Form 29. Another will be either Form 33 or 33. These forms will be available on the website of Faridabad RTO.
- What are the documents required for the transfer of ownership of a vehicle from another state to Faridabad?
You may sometimes need to transfer ownership of vehicles. The process is not that complex. Documents required for this process are
- Form FT
• Chassis print
• RC Book
• Insurance certificate
• PUC certificate
• Address proof
- How can I get insurance for my vehicle in Faridabad?
If you buy a vehicle and do not buy at least a third-party insurance you cannot drive the car on the roads of Faridabad. Most of them cover third-party liability. These insurance policies are available online also.
- How to apply for a duplicate RC Book in Faridabad?
Your RC book may be damaged or maybe lost. Then, you will need a duplicate RC Book. The process for this is as follows
- File FIR
- Fill up form 26 (online or offline) submit.
- Include other documents
- Get the vehicle inspected.
- How to renew the registration certificate (RC) of the vehicle in Faridabad after 15 years?
After 15 years, one has to renew one’s RC book. For this, the process is
- Fill Form 26
- Get vehicle inspected
- Make payment
- Take Acknowledgement Slip
- Collect RC book
- What is the procedure of vehicle registration in Faridabad RTO?
Documents for this process
- Form 20
- Inspection certificate
- Other relevant paper
Your document has to go undergo verification. The number of Registration Certificates will reach you via SMS or Email. The certificate will come through postal service.