How to Open Aadhar card PDF?
- Each and every Aadhaar card contains a 12-digit unique identification number.
- Aadhaar cards are possessed by all Indians in our country, irrespective of age and gender.
- It holds information like the biometric and demographic details such as age, fingerprint, address, etc. of the cardholder.
- This project is functioning through the Unique Identification Authorities of India (UIDAI).
- It was brought into existence with the objective of issuing a unique ID to each resident of India.
- This makes each person available and easy to access for government schemes and other services.
Also, read “How to Use It Like a Pro and Build Your Audience”
How to Open e-Aadhaar Card PDF File after Downloading?
There are two methods of opening your e-Aadhaar card:
1) Type in the PIN Code of the postal address you mentioned while giving your details.
2) If this fails to open your Aadhaar copy online, you can type the first four letters of your name along with the year of your birth. No spaces in between.
- Name: Sarita
- Birth year: 1876.
- E-Aadhaar password: RITA1876
- Name: Jayesh
- Birth year: 1962
- E-Aadhaar password: JAYE1962
Using one of the following steps, you can open your e-Aadhaar card and download it.
Then you can print a copy of it. This method is very simple, the only thing to keep in mind is to enter your name and birth year accurately. Your then good to go!
If you have forgotten your e-Aadhaar password, you need not worry.
Since it is simple to keep track of, just enter the starting four letters of your name and the year of your birth in the above-mentioned format with no space.