Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino popularly knows as Fiat is an Italy based company that deals in automobiles manufacturing. Right now, it holds the 7th position in the list of automakers in the world. Through the subsidiary unit of FCA Italy S.p.A, Fiat is an integral part of Italy’s largest manufacturer, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
History of Fiat Automobiles dates back to 1899 when the company launched its first automobile on the road. Impressive performance, unmatched personality, passionate self-expression and sleek designs are the basic pillars for the company’s belief.
The company has been awarded a number of accolades and awards and Fiat’s Fiat 500 got the title of “Top Safety Pick” in the yeat 2013, defeating heavy competitions. Not only in the automobiles category, but Fiat also has a sparkling history in the domain of motorsports. Fiat Punto S1600 in 2003 emerged as the champion in the Italian Rally Championship, then Fiat Grande Punto won the European Rally Championship, FIA in the year 2006. Not only here, for three successive years Fiat Grande Punto won the European Rally Championship, FIA in 2009, 2010 and then in 2011 respectively.
NETWORK OF DEALERS
In India, Fiat has really got a rich heritage in its automobile market. Because of a dedicated network of dealers of Fiat, Fiat Classic model which remained on the roads of India for a long time. Though the company lost major share in the market still it has got its presence in 125 cities with the 148 number of the network of dealers.
To stand in the market, Fiat is continuously working hard and taking that thing in view, it launched new models that are equipped with futuristic styling and latest technology. But due to less number of customers, it is still behind many competitors. Fiat Avventura and Fiat Punto Evo offer hatchback segment of Fiat. Fiat Linea and Fiat Linea Class come in the category of the sedan. Fiat doesn’t offer SUVs on the roads and thus is limited to hatchbacks and sedan.
- Fiat Linea- It has got seven different kinds of models with variation in the type of engine (2), transmission type (1) and fuel type (2).
- Fiat Punto Evo- It has got seven different kinds of models with variation in the type of engine (3), transmission type (1) and fuel type (2)
- Fiat Avventura- It has got five different kinds of models with variation in the type of engine (2), transmission type (1) and fuel type (2)
- Fiat Linea Classic- It has got three different kinds of models with variation in the type of engine (2), transmission type (1) and fuel type (2)
- From where should one buy or renew the car insurance of Fiat?
Ans: You can buy the insurance for your Fiat from an agent, a broker or directly from the insurance company. While online insurance policy offers additional benefits as compared to other means.
- If the insurance of Fiat gets expired, what will happen?
Ans: You will have to renew the insurance policy immediately otherwise you will have to pay penalty, even for a single day.
- What are the add-ons one should look for while renewing the car insurance of Fiat?
Ans: Zero Depreciation, Engine Protector and Return to Invoice are few add-ons which you can look out for while renewing the insurance
- What will happen if the wrong information is provided during the insurance of Fiat?
Ans: If you do so, you will have to rectify the mistakes as soon as possible. Otherwise, the papers won’t be valid for the insured car.
- Does engine capacity decide the premium of the car?
Ans: Yes, it does depend on the capacity of the engine of your car. The cost of the insurance is directly related to its capacity, if the car is of higher capacity, the charge will be high and vice-versa.