LEXUS CARS INSURANCE POLICY:
- When a car is insured, it can be legally run on the roads of India.
- No stress as damages are covered under insurance of the car
- Medical expenses are also covered in some policies.
- Overall the insurance of a car reduces the financial losses.
Lexus is another giant in the automotive manufacturing from Japan. It makes luxury cars and till now it has spread its root in more than 70 nations. The company was established in 1989 and is still running smoothly to date.
The brand redefines luxury and the Chief engineer, Haruhiko Tanahashi of Lexus quotes, “There is no such thing as impossible. It’s just a matter of figuring out how”.
Starting from the designing of the models to the dealership and then from purchasing it to the service, Lexus provides the highest quality of service. They claim to have imaginative technologies, class performance and unique designs. The hallmark, Takumi defines a new relationship between machine and man.
MODELS BY LEXUS
In the Indian market, Lexus has launched three kinds of cars, SUV, Sedan and Hybrid ones.
SUV Cars NX Series
- NX 300h F Sport: This car yields a 194 bhp of power at 5700 rpm and at 4200 rpm-4400 rpm, it gives a torque of 210 Nm.
- NX 300h Luxury: This car yields a 194 bhp of power at 5700 rpm and at 4200 rpm-4400 rpm, it gives a torque of 210 Nm. In 9.2 seconds, it can reach 100 from 0, clicking 180 kmph as its maximum speed.
- RX 450h F Sport: The performance and power of this car are similar to that of RX 450h. The only difference is that it does not have a hybrid drive.
- RX 450h Luxury: This car yields a 308 bhp of power at 6000 rpm and at 4600 rpm, it gives a torque of 335 Nm. In 7.7 seconds, it can reach 100 from 0, clicking 200 kmph as its maximum speed. It gives an average mileage of 18.80 kmpl. It has a hybrid drive, that means it can power itself from petrol and electricity.
In this series, there is only one model, which is LX450d. In 8.6 seconds, it can reach 100 from 0, clicking 210 kmph as its maximum speed. It does not have a petrol version.
- LS Model: LS is a full-sized sedan and this car was the pinnacle of luxury cars. The grille at the front is beautifully designed and unique. The engine is powered up by 3546 cc and gives an average mileage of 15.40 kmpl. LS500h is another variant of this car.
- ES Model: ES is a medium-sized sedan and gives an uncanny resemblance to Camry, a model of Toyota. It yields a torque of 233 Nm and a power of 160 PS. In 8.5 seconds, it can reach 100 from 0, clicking 180 kmph as its maximum speed. ES 300h is another variant of this car.
Apart from normal versions, it has got some quality hybrid models and here they are:
- LS 500h
- ES 300h
- NX 300h F Sport
- RX 450h F Sport
- NX 300h Luxury
- RX 450h Luxury
FAQs LEXUS CARS Insurance
If the insurance of Lexus Car gets expired, what will happen?
Ans: You will have to renew the insurance policy immediately otherwise you will have to pay penalty, even for a single day.
What are the add-ons one should look for while renewing the car insurance of Lexus Car?
Ans: NCB Protection and Road Side Assistance are few add-ons which you can look out for while renewing the insurance.
Does engine capacity decide the premium of the car?
Ans: Yes, it does depend on the capacity of the engine of your car. The cost of the insurance is directly related to its capacity, if the car is of higher capacity, the charge will be high and vice-versa.
From where should one buy or renew the car insurance of Lexus?
Ans: You can buy the insurance for your Lexus from an agent, a broker or directly from the insurance company. While online insurance policy offers additional benefits as compared to other means.
What if I have given wrong information about policy?
Ans: You can contact the source from where you have done the insurance and tell them about the information with proper proof for rectification.