Every fashionable man worth his salt closely follows someone like Brad Pitt or George Clooney for the simple reason that these men always manage to get it right when it comes to dressing up for formal occasions. But not everybody can manage to pull of this feat.
If you are one of those who wish you had some guidance every time you go shopping, then this piece is for you!
- The mantra – Simple is the best!
- Ask any stylist and they will tell you that elegant and simple shirts in solid colours and with uninterrupted, clean patterns are the best. The Louis Philippe formal shirts buy online section will give you a lot of varieties to choose from.
- A basic white shirt is perhaps the most and must have formal wear you should have in your wardrobe. Other pastel shades like baby pink, sky blue, and soft mauve should also be there in your collection.
- The length of the shirt
Formal shirts are ones that you need to wear tucked in to your trousers. For this, it is a must to have a shirt of the perfect length. It should not pull out of your trousers every time you move around and thus be cause for embarrassment. Make sure the shirt is a good six to seven inches longer than your torso. These days short length shirts have flooded the market. So do not fall for the trap while buying formal shirts. Make sure you double check the length of the shirt to avoid troubles later.
- The finer details – Pay attention to the aesthetics
- Make sure the shirt fits you perfectly. The sleeves should be of the right length and leave the cuffs exposed when you wear it beneath a suit. Bunched up sleeves, or ones that leave your wrist exposed make you look very sloppy and unprofessional.
- Also pay attention to the collar. If it’s too tight, you will get uncomfortable in a while and if it’s too loose, it would again make for unkempt dressing. The collar should be stiff and straight so that it gives you a way more elegant look than a floppy one.
- The buttons and the studs should also blend perfectly with the shirt. They should be of a sober design that matches with the shirt’s design and patterns and should not stand out very obviously.
- The material
The most important thing you should keep in mind while buying a shirt – the material it is made of! And nothing could be easier than choosing the perfect material – you just have to touch it, get a feel and decide if you like what you see! You should strictly avoid rough, scrubby materials for you can’t wear them too long. Choose something in quality fabrics that is smooth and soft to touch – like cotton and linens. Something as soft and breezy as this yellow shirt here –
You will get several similar options when you browse through Louis Philippe formal shirts buy online section.
Nowadays, there are many online outlets selling a wide variety of formal shirts. All you need to do is just log in to the website and browse through the collection on offer. Most online stores offer a much wider variety than any physical store you visit and also obliterates the need to go from one shop to another. Simply key in details like size, colour, material, occasion to wear, and you have all sorts of formal shirts filtered and presented before you. The Louis Philippe formal shirts buy online collection is also one among these online stores and present you with a wide array of options to choose from. So browse away and find the perfect shirt!