A regional RTO is the base level RTO that manages everything on the ground level. Be it smooth traffic or low pollution level, the responsibilities lie on a regional RTO. It is the duty of a regional RTO to see to it that the Motor Vehicle’s Act of 1988 is enacted systematically. Bharuch is one such RTO that comes under the state RTO of Gujarat and it manages everything very efficiently.
Functions of Bharuch Regional Transport Department (R.T.O)
Bharuch RTO manages a lot of things. The functions it caters to are many. Let us discuss in detail.
- Driving Licence
If you wish to get a driving licence at Bharuch, you have to apply for the same at Bharuch RTO. If you wish to get an International Driving Licence it also is available with Bharuch RTO. The Driving schools also apply for the licences to Bharuch RTO. It also does the renewals here while regular updating of vehicle’s list is another function of the RTO.
- Conductor’s Licence
Many try to get a Conductor’s Driving Licence. If you wish the same and living near Bharuch, Bharuch RTO is your destination because here you can get the licence.
- Registration of Motor Vehicle
New registrations are mandatory for all the vehicles bought in the city of Bharuch. Bharuch RTO provides the registrations and gives you the Registration certificates. It is easier to get the address changed on RC book. Also if you want you can change the ownership of RC book.
No Objection Certificate is very much necessary and you can get that with Bharuch RTO. Permits and fitness certificates are also available with Bharuch RTO.
- Online Permits Application and Objection System for Vehicles
Now you can apply online for permits at Bharuch RTO. The official website provides you with the facility to file grievances also. Apart from these, Bharuch RTO checks your vehicle regularly and makes for a smooth collection of revenues.
Bharuch RTO Codes
Contact Details of Bharuch RTO
RTO Office Code: GJ-16
Address for Communication:
- The Regional Transport Officer ( RTO),
- Nandevan Chockdi,
- Gujarat – 392001
Phone no: 91-2642-240653
- What are the documents required to register a vehicle in Bharuch?
The process needs you to submit a few documents. Here is the list of the important documents
- Form 20
• Sale certificate (Form 21)
• Form 22(roadworthiness certificate
- Age and address proof
• Passport photographs
• Vehicle insurance certificate
• Invoice for each imported vehicle
• Form 22(A) (For not built body type)
• Form 34 (For loan or hypothecation)
- What are the different types of vehicle registration in Bharuch?
A plethora of registrations take place in Bharuch RTO. Let us see to the list of registrations
- New registration (For vehicles sold and bought in Gujarat)
- Form FT and Form 27 (For vehicles purchased outside Gujarat). You need to submit an imprint of the chassis in this case.
- Form 28 accompanied by Form 33 or Form 29 for any change of ownership or address.
- How can I get a personalized number for my vehicle in Bharuch?
Many want a personalized number for their vehicles. Here is the process to get it
- Take TR sticker
- Submit Invoice of Sales
- Submit roadworthiness certificate
- Submit driving licence
- Submit POC.
- Bid for a fancy or personalized number.
- Make payment
- How can I apply for transfer of ownership of a vehicle online in Bharuch?
Form 33 is the application form that you will need to fill up. It is available on the official website of Bharuch Regional RTO.
- What are the documents required for the RC Book address change in Bharuch?
You must fill up Form 29 for this. In addition to it, you will need to fill up either Form 33 or Form 30.
- What are the documents required for transfer of ownership of a vehicle from another state to Bharuch?
For this process, you need to follow some guidelines and submit the following documents.
- Form FT
• Form 27
• Chassis print
• RC Book
• Insurance certificate
• PUC certificate
• Address proof7. How can I get insurance for my vehicle in Bharuch?
You cannot drive a vehicle that has not been insured with at least a third party insurance on the roads of Bharuch. So you must get one for your vehicle and most of these insurances cover damages caused to the third party and to the self. The process is very simple. You can do it online or visit any third-party insurance provider.
- How to apply for a duplicate RC Book in Bharuch?
It may happen that you lose your RC book or cause any damage to it. In that case, you need to apply for a duplicate one. Let us take a look at the process.
- File FIR
- Fill up Form 26 (online or offline)
- Include other documents
- Get vehicle inspected.
- How to renew registration certificate (RC) of the vehicle in Bharuch after 15 years?
For renewal of registration certificate, the process is mentioned below
- Fill Form 26
- Get vehicle inspected
- Make payment
- Take Acknowledgement Slip
- Collect RC book
- What is the procedure of vehicle registration in Bharuch RTO?
One must put these documents forward
- Form 20
- Inspection certificate
- Other relevant paper
The documents you provide will undergo verification. After that, they will clear your Registration certificate and the number will be sent to you through either SMS or mail. You will receive the RC book by postal service.
Read More: RTO state and city Information
List of Some Sarathi Parivahan RTO Cities
- RTO Aligarh UP
- RTO Amravati MH
- RTO Bhiwani MH
- RTO Cuttack OD
- RTO Dehradun UK
- RTO Gandhinagar GJ
- RTO Ghaziabad UP
- RTO Jalandhar PB
- RTO Jamnagar GJ
- RTO Khanna PB
- RTO Mohali PB
- RTO Navsari GJ
- RTO Nellore AP
- RTO Noida UP
- RTO Patiala PB
- RTO Ranga Reddy TS
- RTO Sabarkantha GJ
- RTO Sanga Reddy TS
- RTO Satara MH
- RTO Solapur MH
- RTO Sonipat HR
- RTO Vasai Virar MH
- RTO Wadala MH
- RTO Yamuna Nagar HR