Any Regional RTO increases the effectiveness of the transport system in that area. It focuses on enacting the central law of Motor vehicles penned in 1988. The duty of an RTO lies in creating a more effective traffic system. It includes having a controlled pollution level. The responsibility lies in collecting the revenue. Jamnagar RTO is such a very effective RTO under state RTO of Gujarat.
Functions of Jamnagar Regional Transport Department (R.T.O)
Jamnagar RTO performs a plethora of functions. These functions are very important. Let us check
- Driving Licence
Driving Licence is the most important document to drive on the roads. Many a person wants to have his own Driving Licence. The process is very easy. Even International Driving Licences are easily available if you have the eligibility. Driving Schools also need to have licences for running the schools. All these licences are available with Jamnagar RTO. You have to make the application. Renewal of them is easier. Jamnagar RTO updates the list of existing vehicles.
- Conductor’s Licence
Many want the Conductor’s Driving Licence. For that, you have to apply to Jamnagar RTO and your application will undergo the due process.
- Registration of Motor Vehicle
Motor vehicles after being bought have to be registered with the nearest RTO. If you live around Jamnagar, you have to apply for the same to Jamnagar RTO from where you will get the RC Book also.
No Objection Certificate is very necessary. Fitness certificates are something your vehicle needs. Permits are also an important document. All these documents are available with Jamnagar RTO. Once you put forward the application, it will undergo the process.
- Online Permits Application and Objection System for Vehicles
Jamnagar RTO provides Online Permits Application system. The objection system is also available online. You can make the applications from the official website of Jamnagar RTO.
Jamnagar RTO Codes
Contact Details of Jamnagar RTO
RTO Office code: GJ-10
Address for Communication:
The Regional Transport Officer (RTO)
Lal Bangla Compound, Jamnagar
Gujarat – 388005
Phone No: 0288 255 0360/2672100
- What are the documents required to register a vehicle in Jamnagar?
This process is very easy. The list of those documents needed for this is
- Form 20
• Sale certificate (Form 21)
• Form 22(roadworthiness certificate
- Age plus address proof
• Passport photographs
• Vehicle insurance certificate
• Invoice for imported vehicle
• Form 22(A) (For not built body type)
• Form 34 (For loan or hypothecation)
- What are the different types of vehicle registration in Jamnagar?
Many registrations which are available with Jamnagar RTO are
- New registration (For vehicles purchased inside Gujarat)
- Form FT and Form 27 (For those vehicles purchased outside Gujarat). You need the imprint of chassis.
- Form 28 accompanied with Form 33 or Form 29 for changing details of ownership, address, etc.
- How can I get a personalized number for my vehicle in Jamnagar?
You must not worry about getting a lucky number for the newly bought vehicle. Let’s look at the process
- Take TR sticker
- Submit Invoice of Sales
- Submit roadworthiness certificate
- Submit driving licence
- Submit POC.
- Bid for a fancy or personalized number.
- Make payment
- How can I apply for transfer of ownership of a vehicle online in Jamnagar?
You will have to fill Form 33 up and once you do this you will get the ownership transferred through the due process.
- What are the documents required for the RC Book address change in Jamnagar?
You have to fill two forms for this process. One is Form 29. Another will be either Form 33 or 33. These forms will be available with the website of Jamnagar RTO.
- What are the documents required for transfer of ownership of a vehicle from another state to Jamnagar?
You may sometimes need to transfer ownership of vehicles. The process is not that much complex. Documents required for this process are
- Form FT
• Form 27
• Chassis print
• RC Book
• Insurance certificate
• PUC certificate
• Address proof7. How can I get insurance for my vehicle in Jamnagar?
If you buy a vehicle and do not buy at least a third-party insurance you cannot drive the car on the roads of Jamnagar. Most of them cover third-party liability. These insurance policies are available online also.
- How to apply for a duplicate RC Book in Jamnagar?
Your RC book may be damaged or may be lost. Then, you will need a duplicate RC Book. The process for this is as follows
- File FIR
- Fill up form 26 (online or offline)
- Include other documents
- Get vehicle inspected.
- How to renew registration certificate (RC) of the vehicle in Jamnagar after 15 years?
After 15 years, one has to renew one’s RC book. For this, the process is
- Fill Form 26
- Get vehicle inspected
- Make payment
- Take Acknowledgement Slip
- Collect RC book
- What is the procedure of vehicle registration in Jamnagar RTO?
Documents for this process
- Form 20
- Inspection certificate
- Other relevant paper
Your document has to go undergo verification. The number of Registration Certificate will reach you via SMS or Email. The certificate will come through postal service.
Read More: RTO state and city Information
List of Some Sarathi Parivahan RTO Cities
- RTO Aligarh UP
- RTO Amravati MH
- RTO Bharuch GJ
- RTO Bhiwani MH
- RTO Cuttack OD
- RTO Dehradun UK
- RTO Gandhinagar GJ
- RTO Ghaziabad UP
- RTO Jalandhar PB
- RTO Khanna PB
- RTO Mohali PB
- RTO Navsari GJ
- RTO Nellore AP
- RTO Noida UP
- RTO Patiala PB
- RTO Ranga Reddy TS
- RTO Sabarkantha GJ
- RTO Sanga Reddy TS
- RTO Satara MH
- RTO Solapur MH
- RTO Sonipat HR
- RTO Vasai Virar MH
- RTO Wadala MH
- RTO Yamuna Nagar HR