Although state RTOs maintain effective implementation of the Motor Vehicles act, regional RTOs are important and required for the convenience of common public and fastrack solution to the complex nature of the Transport department. Sabarkantha RTO is the only regional RTO in the area and manages the responsibilities of the transport department. The responsibilities include pollution control, traffic management, revenue collection, etc.
Functions of Sabarkantha Regional Transport Department (R.T.O)
It is the sole function of Sabarkantha RTO to manage the effective implementation of the central act. Let us check on how Sabarkantha RTO does that.
- Driving Licence
Sabarkantha RTO handles the issuance of Driving Licences and Learning Licences. The Regional RTO provides International Driving Licences also, as well as licences of all driving schools in the region. You can do the renewal of all these licences at the RTO. On a regular basis, Sabarkantha RTO updates and adds to the list of vehicles.
Sabarkantha RTO offers Conductor’s Driving licences to eligibles.
- Registration of Motor Vehicle
If you are in Sabarkantha and bought a vehicle there, you will have to register the vehicle with Sabarkantha RTO. It provides new registrations and Registration Certificates. You can also change the address or ownership. You can also transfer ownership. No matter what it is, Sabarkantha RTO provides facilities available in RTO of the country.
Sabarkantha RTO can issue No Objection Certificates (NOC). It also offers permits of vehicles along with fitness certificates.
- Online Permits Application and Objection System for Vehicles
Sabarkantha RTO started the facility of making an online application. One can apply for permits as well as file grievances of any kind with Sabarkantha RTO. The RTO manages the duty of revenue collection and duly inspects vehicles at the check posts.
Sabarkantha RTO Codes
Contact Details of Sabarkantha RTO
- RTO Office code : GJ-09
- Address for Communication:
- Savgadh Vijapur Road
- Gujarat – 383001
- Contact no- 91-2772-222597
- What are the documents required to register a vehicle in Sabarkantha?
A person wanting to register his vehicle with the Sabarkantha RTO has to submit-
• Form 20
• Sale certificate (Form 21)
• Form 22(road worthiness certificate)
• Age proof
- Address proof
• Passport photographs
• Vehicle insurance certificate
• Invoice for each imported vehicle
• Form 22(A) (For not built body type)
• Form 34 (For loan or hypothecation)
- What are the different types of vehicle registration in Sabarkantha?
The different types of vehicle registration in Sabarkantha are as follows
- New registration for vehicle purchase in Gujarat.
•For vehicles not bought in Gujarat, you need to make special registration by filling up Form 27 and Form FT. You have to put forward the imprint of chassis.
•If you want to make any change in address or ownership, you must fill up Form 29 or Form 33 along with Form 28.
- 3. How can I get a personalized number for my vehicle in Sabarkantha?
The process is extremely easy. You just have to follow these below steps.
- Take your TR sticker
- Submit the Invoice of Sales with road worthiness certificate, driving licence and POC.
- Participate in bidding arranged for any fancy or lucky number.
- Make payment
- How can I apply for transfer of ownership of a vehicle online in Sabarkantha?
Fill up Form 33 which is available at the website maintained by Sabarkantha Regional Transport Office.
- What are the documents required for the RC Book address change in Sabarkantha?
Initiate the process through filling up Form 29 accompanying with the Form 33 or Form 30.
- What are the documents required for transfer of ownership of a vehicle from another state to Sabarkantha?
The documents required for this process are many. Here is the last.
• Form FT
• Form 27
• Chassis print
• RC Book
• Insurance certificate
• PUC certificate
• Address proof7. How can I get insurance for my vehicle in Sabarkantha?
Every vehicle has to be registered. You have to purchase at least a third-party insurance. Almost every third-party insurance has covered third-party liability. They cover the damages caused to the third party. You can get your own car insured for any damages made to your vehicle. You are bound to do it if you want to drive on the roads of Sabarkantha.
- How to apply for a duplicate RC Book in Sabarkantha?
If you have lost your RC book or it has been damaged anyhow, you need to undergo the following process
- File FIR
- Be it online or offline, you have to fill up Form 26.
- Include the required documents.
- Get vehicle inspected.
- How to renew registration certificate (RC) of the vehicle in Sabarkantha after 15 years?
- Fill up and submit Form 26
- Get vehicle inspected
- Make payment
- Take Acknowledgement Slip
- Collect RC book
- What is the procedure of vehicle registration in Sabarkantha RTO?
You have to submit these documents
- Form 20
- Inspection certificate
- Other relevant paper
The authority must clear the RC book after verification of details. Once it is done, you must receive the Registration Number by SMS. You may get an email also. After that keep waiting for receiving the RC book by speed post.
Read More: RTO state and city Information
List of Some Sarathi Parivahan RTO Cities
- RTO Aligarh UP
- RTO Amravati MH
- RTO Bharuch GJ
- RTO Bhiwani MH
- RTO Cuttack OD
- RTO Dehradun UK
- RTO Gandhinagar GJ
- RTO Ghaziabad UP
- RTO Jalandhar PB
- RTO Jamnagar GJ
- RTO Khanna PB
- RTO Mohali PB
- RTO Navsari GJ
- RTO Nellore AP
- RTO Noida UP
- RTO Patiala PB
- RTO Ranga Reddy TS
- RTO Sanga Reddy TS
- RTO Satara MH
- RTO Solapur MH
- RTO Sonipat HR
- RTO Vasai Virar MH
- RTO Wadala MH
- RTO Yamuna Nagar HR