Sarthi Parivahan Sewa is a governmental service that was initiated by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways to enhance the quality of service which was delivered to the citizens and also to digitalize the working conditions of Road Transport Offices to acquire firm control which will reduce corruption to some extent.
Sarthi Parivahan vibhag was designed in order to provide relief to the citizens from paperwork. With the help of these applications, every work is automated whether it be Registration of Vehicles or the issue of Driving License. They issue smart card which has made the interstate movement of transport easy and even helps in maintaining the information of the movement of vehicles within states and nation.
Sarthi Parivahan works towards providing effective service to the department of transport and even the citizens. With the launch of this governmental access to the Vehicle/DL information has become easy. These automatic services have even improved the position of government amongst the citizens.
These applications are always updated with the new rules launched by the government. The biggest subset of this consolidated platform, Sarthi Parivahan UP has become hugely popular with the masses. All in all, the Sarthi Parivahan website has improved the transparency of service and even provided relief to the officers of Road transport offices by making them free from paper works.
What is Sarthi Parivahan Sewa?
The initiative of Parivahan SarthiSewa was taken by the transport ministry. The ministry paid emphasis on computerizing the Road Transport Offices. Now across the country, more than 1100 Road Transport Offices – RTOs have been computerized by the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MORTH). These Road Transport Offices provides certificate which is mandatory and accepted all over the country. They have the monopoly to allot Registration certificates and driving license to the people.
Different states have a different set of instructions which is needed to be followed. Hence it became difficult to allot the certificates differently moreover these certificates were not accepted in all the states and this called a reason for setting a standard theme so that the certificates can be accepted worldwide. Later on, a committee named SCOSTA was set up to define a standard instruction for allotment of registration certificates and driving license.
SCOSTA community came up with two software namely Sarthiand Vahan. Sarthiis related to issuing a driving license and compiling complete data of vehicle registration and driving license of all states whereas the software Vahan is related to registration of the vehicle. The applications Vahan and Sarthiare designed keeping in view all the mandatory rules assigned by the Central Motor Vehicle Act, 1988.
Here are the Contact Details in case of any query or technical problem. Phone no: 0120-2459169 from Monday- Sunday ( 6 am to 10 pm) in case you fail to contact via phone call you can contact through via mail E-mail id: email@example.com or else visit Sarthi Parivahan gov.in to get detailed information.
Services of Sarthi Parivahan Sewa
Sarthi Parivahan online provides an ample number of services which tend to loosen the load of citizens. These services are:
- Providing Learner’s license
- Providing Permanent license
- Registration of all kinds of vehicles
- Issuing of the smart card or HSRP (High-Security Registration Plates)
Sarthi Parivahan Driving License application
In order to lessen the burden and make the procedure of acquiring license easy, Sarthi Parivahan portal online has been designed in which the citizens can book their slot for giving their driving test. Two types of driving license are allotted one is learner’s license and the other is a permanent license. Sarthi Parivahan licence is accepted all over the country. Here is the procedure for attaining a driving license.
- Fix your appointment through the online portal of the Road Transport Office in order to give a driving test.
- An application form 4, must be filled for getting a permanent license in case you have a learner’s license present it before the officials.
- In order to get a permanent license it is very important for a person to hold a learner’s license for at least 30 days.
- The test of driving will be conducted before the authorities. If you pass the drive test you will become eligible for getting a driving licence.
- The applicants are directed to bring their own vehicles. The vehicle must be of the type which had been mentioned in the application form.
- The applicants need to pass the driving test and satisfy the authority with their driving skills to get a license. Once the applicant satisfies the authority they receive the license through speed post which is delivered to their residing place.
- At last clear all the fees and other charges which are mentioned.
Perfect age to apply for a driving licence: According to the standard rules and regulations the perfect age for acquiring the licence to drive different vehicles are:
- One is eligible to apply for the license once he or she crosses the age of 16 years for two Wheeler vehicles with a 255 cc engine.
- In case to acquire license for all vehicles other than transport vehicles the applicant must be of 18 years of age.
- For acquiring the license for transport vehicles the age limit defined by Central Motor Vehicles is 22 years.
Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Vehicle Registration Services
CentralMotor Vehicles Rules, 1989 has made it mandatory that no vehicles can be driven in a public place without getting registered under the road transport offices. Getting a vehicle registered is completely easy needs and does not require an ample number of days.
One just needs to give an application for the registration and within seven days their vehicle will get registered. There are certain guidelines that are required to be followed in order to get yourself registered.
- Registration of a vehicle can be temporary or permanent. In order to register the vehicle permanently the owner needs to fill Form 20 under the jurisdiction of assigned authorities.
- Getting the vehicle registered permanently is very important before the time period of temporary registration gets expired.
- Select the type of registration number which seems easy to recognize.
- Then pay the fees of registration as mentioned in Central Motor Vehicle Rules 1989. The fees of registration depend on the type of registration i.e., whether the use of registration is for HSRP (High-Security Registration Plates) or smart card.
There are certain documents which are mandatory for registration of vehicles, the list is mentioned below:
- Application form (Form 20)
- Certificate of sale (Form 21)
- Certificate defining pollution under control.
- Address proof which can be Aadhar card, pan card, voter ID card, the electric bill, water bill
- Document of insurance
- In the case of heavy vehicles like trailers, copy design approval is also needed.
- A copy and original license
- In case the vehicle is temporarily registered then the temporary certificate is also required at the time of registration.
Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Conclusion
The Sarthi Parivahan Sewa is undoubtedly the most ambitious initiative taken by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highway. This has made it highly convenient for all citizens to obtain all types of transport and vehicle-related services extended by the government of various Indian states and union territories like UP, Jharkhand, Goa, Pondicherry, Nagaland and other states.
Be it applying for a new driver’s license or registering and managing your vehicle-related affairs, everything can be done with just a few clicks. You no longer need to make multiple rounds of the RTO in futility or stand in long queues.
Whether the services are for huge states like Sarthi Parivahan sewa UP, or small states like Sarthi Parivahan in Goa, the Sarthi Parivahan website makes sure that all your requests and requirements are easily taken care of in a single place from the comfort of your home. In order to get detailed information related to this Sewa please visit the official Sarthi Parivahan website.
List of Some Sarthi Parivahan RTO Cities
- RTO Aligarh UP
- RTO Amravati MH
- RTO Bharuch GJ
- RTO Bhiwani MH
- RTO Cuttack OD
- RTO Dehradun UK
- RTO Gandhinagar GJ
- RTO Ghaziabad UP
- RTO Jalandhar PB
- RTO Jamnagar GJ
- RTO Khanna PB
- RTO Mohali PB
- RTO Navsari GJ
- RTO Nellore AP
- RTO Noida UP
- RTO Patiala PB
- RTO Ranga Reddy TS
- RTO Sabarkantha GJ
- RTO Sanga Reddy TS
- RTO Satara MH
- RTO Solapur MH
- RTO Sonipat HR
- RTO Vasai Virar MH
- RTO Wadala MH
- RTO Yamuna Nagar HR
List of Some Sarthi Parivahan RTO States and UTs