In terms of effectiveness, Satara RTO encounters no issue. It has unmatched effectiveness. Satara RTO properly enacts the law of Motor Vehicles formulated by the Central Government of India. It maintains a smooth traffic system. It maintains a highly controlled normal pollution level. Satara RTO collects revenue in the area. This regional RTO under Maharashtra RTO is really the ideal RTO.
Functions of Satara Regional Transport Department (R.T.O)
Satara RTO has to do a plethora of important functions. The functions are highly relevant. Let’s check
- Driving Licence
You have to get a Driving Licence. Only then the authority will allow you to drive a car. Many also wish to get an International Driving Licence. These are easily available with Satara RTO. Driving Schools seek Licences for running their schools. Those are also available with the Satara RTO. Make the application and you will get and there will be no issue while you renew these licences. Updating of vehicle list also takes place there.
- Conductor’s Licence
To get a Conductor’s Driving Licence is very much easy. You have to make an application to Satara RTO.
- Registration of Motor Vehicle
New vehicles must undergo registration. You have to do it with the nearest RTO. Satara RTO offers the facility to the people in the area. You can also get the RC Book from there.
Fitness Certificates and No Objection Certificates are the requisite documents for your vehicle. You also need permits for the vehicles. It takes an application to get these documents for your vehicles. Satara RTO makes these things available for you.
- Online Permits Application and Objection System for Vehicles
Satara RTO offers an Online Permits Application facility. The objection system facility is available online. One must make an application through the website of Satara RTO.
Satara RTO Codes
Contact Details of Satara RTO
RTO Office code: MH-11
Address for Communication:
Survey no. 409/6, 515/1 and 515/2
Satar Club Samore
Sadar Bazar Camp, Satara
Phone No: 02162 230 330
- What are the documents required to register a vehicle in Satara?
This official process is easy. Here is the list of documents required
- Form 20
• Sale certificate (Form 21)
• Form 22(roadworthiness certificate
- Age plus address proof
• Passport photographs
• Vehicle insurance certificate
• Invoice for imported vehicle
• Form 22(A) (For not built body type)
• Form 34 (For loan or hypothecation)
- What are the different types of vehicle registration in Satara?
Many registrations that are available in Satara RTO are
- New registration (For vehicles purchased inside Maharashtra)
- Form FT and Form 27 (For those vehicles purchased outside Maharashtra). You need an imprint of chassis.
- Form 28 accompanied with Form 33 or Form 29 for changing details of ownership, address, etc.
- How can I get a personalized number for my vehicle in Satara?
Those who need Personalized lucky numbers for vehicles must follow a process mentioned below
- Take TR sticker
- Submit Invoice of Sales
- Submit roadworthiness certificate
- Submit driving licence
- Submit POC.
- Bid for a fancy or personalized number.
- Make payment
- How can I apply for transfer of ownership of a vehicle online in Satara?
Form 33 is needed for transferring ownership. This form is available online.
- What are the documents required for the RC Book address change in Satara?
It requires two forms among which one is Form 29 and the other is either Form 33 or Form 30. The website of Satara RTO has these forms available.
- What are the documents required for transfer of ownership of a vehicle from another state to Satara?
It requires sometimes to transfer ownership of a vehicle and the process is not very much complex. The documents that you need
- Form FT
• Form 27
• Chassis print
• RC Book
• Insurance certificate
• PUC certificate
• Address proof7. How can I get insurance for my vehicle in Satara?
Your vehicle should have insurance, at least a third-party one. Those at least cover third-party liability and you get to choose the one suitable for you either online or offline.
- How to apply for a duplicate RC Book in Satara?
The RC book can be damaged or you may lose it. Then, one will need the duplicate RC Book. A process is there
- File FIR
- submit Form 26 (online or offline)
- Include other documents
- Get vehicle inspected.
- How to renew registration certificate (RC) of the vehicle in Satara after 15 years?
After 15 years, the RC book holder will renew it. The process is
- Fill Form 26
- Get vehicle inspected
- Make payment
- Take Acknowledgement Slip
- Collect RC book
- What is the procedure of vehicle registration in Satara RTO?
Documents for the process
- Form 20
- Inspection certificate
- Other relevant paper
These documents will go for verification. Next, the Registration number comes via Email or SMS. Finally, the original copy comes via post.
Read More: RTO state and city Information
List of Some Sarathi Parivahan RTO Cities
- RTO Aligarh UP
- RTO Amravati MH
- RTO Bharuch GJ
- RTO Bhiwani MH
- RTO Cuttack OD
- RTO Dehradun UK
- RTO Gandhinagar GJ
- RTO Ghaziabad UP
- RTO Jalandhar PB
- RTO Jamnagar GJ
- RTO Khanna PB
- RTO Mohali PB
- RTO Navsari GJ
- RTO Nellore AP
- RTO Noida UP
- RTO Patiala PB
- RTO Ranga Reddy TS
- RTO Sabarkantha GJ
- RTO Sanga Reddy TS
- RTO Solapur MH
- RTO Sonipat HR
- RTO Vasai Virar MH
- RTO Wadala MH
- RTO Yamuna Nagar HR