Yamuna Nagar RTO
It is the sole duty of a transport department to maintain pollution emanating from the vehicle. The list does not stop here. The transport department has to arrange for smooth traffic. Yamuna Nagar regional transport department maintains its responsibility very effectively. From managing new registration of vehicles to effective collection of various taxes under the ambit of the transport department.
Functions of Yamuna Nagar Regional Transport Department (R.T.O)
The most essential function of Yamuna Nagar RTO is to enact the Motor Vehicles Act,1988. Let’s take a look at how Yamuna Nagar RTO works.
Yamuna Nagar RTO issues new Driving Licences and renews the older licences. The Yamuna Nagar RTO provides learning licence after conducting SLOT test. Regularly, it adds to the number of new classes for vehicles. Yamuna Nagar RTO gives International driving licences also. Yamuna Nagar RTO issues licence to all the Driving schools running in the area.
Yamuna Nagar RTO issues Conductor’s driving licence to the eligible.
•Registration of Motor Vehicle
Yamuna Nagar RTO makes new registrations of motor vehicles. It issues Registration Certificates while renewing the older ones. It manages the transfer of ownership and updates RC book with new information.
Yamuna Nagar RTO issues No Objection Certificate (NOC), as well as fitness certificates, permits that are required for your vehicles.
•Online Permits Application and Objection System for Vehicles
Yamuna Nagar RTO provides facilities for making an online application to get permits or make objections at any moment.
Apart from that, Yamuna Nagar RTO looks into the total revenue collection and monitors the vehicles regularly at the check posts.
Yamuna Nagar RTO Codes
Contact Details of Yamuna Nagar RTO
RTO Office code : HR-02
Address for Communication:
Haryana – 135003
Phone number: +(91)-1732-237805
- 1. What are the documents required to register a vehicle in Yamuna Nagar?
The documents one must submit are-
• Sale certificate (Form 21)
• Form 22 which is road worthiness certificate
• Age and address proof
• Passport photographs
• Vehicle insurance certificate
• Invoice for the imported vehicles
• Form 22(A) for the vehicles that are not built body type
• Form 34 for loan or hypothecation charges.2. What are the different types of vehicle registration in Yamuna Nagar?
These different types of registrations for these vehicles are available.
• New registration for the vehicles that have been purchased inside the Yamuna Nagar.
• Form FT along with Form 27 with the imprint of the chassis for those vehicles bought outside Haryana
• Form 28 and Form 29 or Form 33 in case of a change of ownership or address.
3. How can I get a personalized number for my vehicle in Yamuna Nagar?
Once you get the TR sticker, submit your sales invoice, driving licence, road worthiness certificate, and POC.
While getting your permanent vehicle number take part in the bidding process and make payment.
- How can I apply for transfer of ownership of a vehicle online in Yamuna Nagar?
You have to fill out the Form 33 available in the official website of the Yamuna Nagar Regional Transport Office.
- What are the documents required for the RC Book address change in Yamuna Nagar?
You must fill out Form 29 and Form 30 or Form 33 for making any change of address.
- What are the documents required for transfer of ownership of a vehicle from another state to Yamuna Nagar?
For the process, you need to submit the documents
• Form FT
• Form 27
• Chassis print
• RC Book
• Insurance certificate
• PUC certificate
• Address proof7. How can I get insurance for my vehicle in Yamuna Nagar?
Any vehicle that is registered with Yamuna Nagar RTO must procure third-party insurance in order to drive legally in Yamuna Nagar. A third-party policy covers at least a third-party liability, damages or loss happened to third-party property. Ant comprehensive insurance policy covers even the insured vehicle’s own damage. You may get a vehicle insurance policy from an insurance company.
8. How to apply for a duplicate RC Book in Yamuna Nagar?
If you have lost your RC Book and any damages have been caused to it, you will need to follow the below steps.
- File an FIR with the local police
- Download Form 26 to fill it up and submit along with documents. Alternatively, do the work online
- Get the vehicle inspected
- How to renew registration certificate (RC) of the vehicle in Yamuna Nagar after 15 years?
Fill up the Form 25 after which the vehicle must undergo a physical verification. When you clear all the fees, you must get the acknowledgment slip. With that slip, you will collect the renewed Registration Certificate.
- What is the procedure of vehicle registration in Yamuna Nagar RTO?
You can do it online or offline. Just submit the Form 20 and Inspection Certificate and other relevant papers. You have to pay an application fee for the process. After document verification, you will receive Registration number through mail or SMS. The hard copy will come by speed post.
Read More: RTO state and city Information
List of Some Sarathi Parivahan RTO Cities
- RTO Aligarh UP
- RTO Amravati MH
- RTO Bharuch GJ
- RTO Bhiwani MH
- RTO Cuttack OD
- RTO Dehradun UK
- RTO Gandhinagar GJ
- RTO Ghaziabad UP
- RTO Jalandhar PB
- RTO Jamnagar GJ
- RTO Khanna PB
- RTO Mohali PB
- RTO Navsari GJ
- RTO Nellore AP
- RTO Noida UP
- RTO Patiala PB
- RTO Ranga Reddy TS
- RTO Sabarkantha GJ
- RTO Sanga Reddy TS
- RTO Satara MH
- RTO Solapur MH
- RTO Sonipat HR
- RTO Vasai Virar MH
- RTO Wadala MH