Will Arrogant Attitude Deprive India Upcoming World Cup in London?
It reminds me Thomas Faranda’s quote
Arrogance is an unhealthy ego in need of repair.
If you have seen team India perform from pre champions trophy 2016, issues can be seen and most of the time it has been reflected but the arrogance attitude towards those reflections have been neglected.
You wonder why would this happened?
- Team Management is bigger than board?
- Captain has to many favourites within his circle?
- No experience counts anymore?
- Only Yo-Yo test?
- Extended deadlines for those favourites?
Being a Cricket enthusiast and keen follower of the game & judging by the history I think Indian team could be misleading as favourites going ahead in the world cup.
I’m skeptical about semi-final spots even.
My Reasons Indian Team not making in world cup semi finals 2019
- Dodgy Opening Pair.
- Virat Dependent.i
- Spineless Middle Order.
- Dhoni – Ammunition Short while batting.
- Missing Single handed match winning knocks/spells ability player.
- Missing hitters in Lower middle order.
- Spinners are spineless without Dhoni.
- Big match fast bowlers missing, knockout matches chocks Indian seamers.
- Non-Consistency in batting scoring 300+ scores
- An all-rounder seen opting out playing for country due to injury seen practicing with his IPL franchise.
- Too much work load with IPL matches and straight into the world cup. Resulting in physical and mental fatigue.
If India is looking to go ahead in the tournament, the team needs to repair their arrogance by focusing the serious above addressed issues.
Exuberance of youth over experience?
What has your exuberance of youth or favourites given to you?
A test opener gets dropped in England after first test, makes way for your favourite player. What he’s upto? he failed straight 10 months & still struggling- you are providing me opportunities as a pension plan.
A considered number 4 position player, because of his good run in 2018 as an IPL opener for team which was making a comeback. What did he do? He stopped playing domestic seasons after country’s captain considered him as number 4 over other experience & match winners. He was not alone in the list of opting out of domestic season but joined by the same opener who was dropped in test matches in England last year.
Two players out of which one gave you the world cup 2011 with tremendous performance is bring ignored twice in continuation. I have heard captain-coach theory ” Age is just a number” when it comes to defending only MS Dhoni.
What happens when it comes to players like Yuvraj who gave you 2 world cups? Raina who played crucial knock at Mohali against Pakistan 2011 & Dinesh Karthik- for no reason a scape goat.
These three are always better than Mr. KL Rahul (captain favourite?) Mr. Rayudu (over confident block?) Mr. Pant (Mahi bhai ko khel dikhane k liye ane wala player with only loved performance was with stump mic)
I hope team India gets the selections right with better aggressive input from selectors as well & focus on rectifying the concerns.
Which Indian citizen does not want to dance again after 2nd April 2011? One of the few occasions which unites my country.
I would love to dance again & watching Virat lifting World cup 2019 June.
Chak de! 🇮🇳🏆🇮🇳
Pranav ShindeTags: 2019 Cricket World Cup, Team India ODI squad, team indias chances in world cup 2019