Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for creating front-end and back-end website designs. As websites are being created in thousands every single day, web designers need an edge to stand over the competition. This is where Angular comes in, and empowers them to produce beautiful and functional websites with a very quick turnover time. Getting an Angular Certification means that you are automatically seen as a competent and well-equipped web developer to many companies that are out there to hire professionals for their online content.
What is Angular?
Angular is a platform that was built on Typescript. It is based on scalable components that can be used to build a variety of websites. Angular has a myriad of well-configured libraries that include many powerful features for website management. Lastly, it gives you all the tools you need to design, build, test, and deploy your code for the website. Angular’s advantage lies in its scalability. You can use it as a solo web developer, but it is equally useful for large-scale business websites.
The angular framework is based on Components that are individual elements forming the overall application. Components have many different templates and styles based on HTML and come along with a decorator. The Templates that the components are based on are responsible for deciding how the component works after being deployed. Angular also allows you to customize the templates to your specific needs, and make them dynamic to meet certain conditional events.
Benefits of Angular:
- Basic Functionality: Angular gives you all of the tools you need right from the start. This makes it very beginner-friendly and also quick to use for seasoned programmers. You can get to work as soon as possible, without having to hunt down and prepare all the prerequisites that you need.
- TypeScript: As TypeScript is a typically typed language, it is very easy to debug as you can directly search out where the error was typed. The simplicity of Typescript also makes it very suitable for handling large codes and keeping them clean and understandable.
- Easy to Learn: The Component-based functioning of Angular allows users to learn how to create and deploy Components very quickly. As Components are based on templates, once you learn how to code a particular one, all you need to do the next time is follow the same general guidelines.
- Maintaining: Angular is extremely simple to update and maintain. Often when updating from one version to another you can be unsure whether or not the entire code has been updated. On Angular, you can update the entire thing often using only one command.
- Community: The Angular community is a very helpful one where individual developers keep adding new components and templates to add on to Angular.
With such a powerful coding framework, it is no surprise that companies prefer it. Getting an Angular Certification is your shot to learn the ropes of Angular and work your way up as a web developer!